(Soy Clara) Carmen, have you got a computer in your bedroom?.
Hello Clara,No, I haven't
In the bedroom, there is a cushion, a rug, a picture and a mirror.
Very good Blanca! :)
(Clara) In my bedroom I've got a cushion, a bed, a wardrobe, a fun, a door, a small terrace and a few books.
Fantastic Clara! :)
It is a Bad, it is a mirror, it is a Chari, it is a fan , it is a fan , it is a wardrobe , it is a clock , it is a table , it is a Windows.
Very good Ivan! :)BEDCHAIRWINDOW
It is a Bad, it is a fan, it is a mirror, it is a Chari, it is a Windows, it is a table, it is a Wardrobe , it is a clock.
(dani) it is a bed, it isn´t a poster. carmen, have you got in your bedroom a picture?
Fantastic Dani! :)I havent' got a picture in my bedroom.
In my bedroom I´ve got a big,big mirror,a 1 wardrobe,2 beds,a desk and a chair.
Aim Sofia
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
In my bedroom,I ve got a wardrobe, a rug, a bed and a desk.
Excellent Zoe! :)
(Soy Clara) Carmen, have you got a computer in your bedroom?.
ResponderEliminarHello Clara,
EliminarNo, I haven't
In the bedroom, there is a cushion, a rug, a picture and a mirror.
ResponderEliminarVery good Blanca! :)
Eliminar(Clara) In my bedroom I've got a cushion, a bed, a wardrobe, a fun, a door, a small terrace and a few books.
ResponderEliminarFantastic Clara! :)
EliminarIt is a Bad, it is a mirror, it is a Chari, it is a fan , it is a fan , it is a wardrobe , it is a clock , it is a table , it is a Windows.
ResponderEliminarVery good Ivan! :)
EliminarBED
CHAIR
WINDOW
It is a Bad, it is a fan, it is a mirror, it is a Chari, it is a Windows, it is a table, it is a Wardrobe , it is a clock.
ResponderEliminar(dani) it is a bed, it isn´t a poster. carmen, have you got in your bedroom a picture?
ResponderEliminarFantastic Dani! :)
EliminarI havent' got a picture in my bedroom.
(dani) it is a bed, it isn´t a poster. carmen, have you got in your bedroom a picture?
ResponderEliminarIn my bedroom I´ve got a big,big mirror,a 1 wardrobe,2 beds,a desk and a chair.
ResponderEliminarAim Sofia
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIn my bedroom,I ve got a wardrobe, a rug, a bed and a desk.
ResponderEliminarExcellent Zoe! :)
Eliminar