lunes, 3 de febrero de 2020

ENGLISH UNIT: 3

THE BEST SOUNDS AROUND (INSTRUMENTS)
HE CAN SKATE AND HE CAN SING

WHAT'S HE/SHE DOING?
  • READ: She's reading comics
  • PLAY: He's playing chess
  • LISTEN: She's listening to music
  • BUY: He's buying an ice cream
  • TALK: She's talking to friends
  • HAVE: He's having a drink

SHE/HE CAN PLAY THE:
            • RECORDER
            • FLUTE
            • PIANO
            • VIOLIN
            • TRUMPET
            • TRIANGLE
            • DRUMS

11 comentarios:

  1. Hello Carme i am Jordi. she can play the ricorder, she can´t play the flute, he can play the piano,he can´t play the violin, she can play the trumpet, she can´t play the triangle and he can play the drums

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Carme.
    I'm studying English.
    I can play the flute but I can't play chess.
    bye
    Giulia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello carma im karmen
    Ican play the violin
    Ican have a drink
    Bie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hola soy Alejandro hello Carme I'm playing games?No . I can play the drums? Yes, he can

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am studying the Engligh exam.I can play the recorder? Yes,he can .I'm reading a comic.I'm listeng miusic?No, he can.I'm play the tompet?No he can.I'm drinking juce? Yes he can.I'm having a snack ? No,he can't.Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very good Alejandro! :)
      *Can I play the recorder?
      *I am listening to music.
      * I can play the trumpet.

      Eliminar
  6. hello carme,
    he can play the violin and she can`t play de flute

    ResponderEliminar